Saturday 12 May 2012

'Knitting is Sitting for Creative People'

It seems I am really struggling with resisting the temptation to pick up my knitting right now, since my Ganglion Cyst (on my wrist) seems to have shrunk a lot in the past few weeks *touches wood* all I want to do is knit!  On my needles right now is MillaMia's Olle Jumper from 'Bright Young Things



I started yesterday and have just completed the back, it is for my cousins little baby boy!  I have also been knitting away at my Princess Margaret Scarf, a little present from Suzie Johnson, that really should be finished by now!! At least I know it will be completed in time for winter! Ha ha!

I came across a lovely magazine at placement this week called 'Junior', the magazine layout is beautiful!  Very inspiring!




Sorry for the poor image quality - taken on my iphone!  So, I better get on with yo yo'ing as I have a stall at the Duck Pond Market next Sunday, if you are local come and say hi! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...